NECC have completed various bridge design and construct, including deck strengthening and widening of bridges for various Shires to accommodate heavy vehicles. Works include construction of a side track and the install of a temporary bridge, installation and manufacture of bridge guard rail, installation of elastomeric bearing pads, repairs to spalled concrete, installation of drainage and abutment repairs.
These works incorporate regulating road levels to new bridge approaches using hot mix, installation of armour rock beaching, signage and line marking.
NECC have also carried out repairs of culvert crossings throughout North East Victoria, as well as design and construct of pedestrian and rail trail bridges.
- Rileys Creek Bridge Culvert Replacement - Parks Victoria – Wonnangatta Station VIC
- Catherine Lilly Bridge Swing Bridge Replacement – Johns-Lyng – Harrietville VIC
- Barwidgee Creek Rail Trail Bridge Refurbishment – Alpine Shire – Myrtleford VIC
- Four Mile Bridge Culverts Replacement, Benalla – Benalla Rural City Council
- Ackerly Ave Bridge Strengthening & Widening– Benalla Rural City Council
- Doctors Flat Road Bridge Replacements – East Gippsland Shire - Ensay VIC
- Watchbox Creek Culvert Replacement– Benalla Rural City Council
- Kancoona Bridge Deck Overlay,– Alpine Shire Council - Running Creek, VIC
- Holmes Road Bridge Replacement– Benalla Rural City Council
- Burness Road Culvert Replacement - Benalla Rural City Council
- Water Reserve Road, Baddaginnie culvert replacement - Benalla Rural City Council
- Indigo Creek Road, Deck Overlay – Indigo Shire Council
- Gaynor Swamp Bridge Culvert Replacement – Shire of Campaspe
- Lake Anderson Footbridge, timber heritage bridge replacement – Indigo Shire Council
- Rotary Walkway Bridge replacement, Beechworth – Indigo Shire Council
- Harris Lane Bridge Replacement, Buckland Valley – Alpine Shire Council
- Williams Road Bridge Deck Overlay – Benalla Rural City Council
- Forest Mars Deck Overlay – City of Wodonga